Monday, July 11, 2011

Uni days in Superstars

My university days are over, however reminiscing on the challenges faced, which are among them is attending lectures which is about 80% of it are totally boring and not helping. Studying by myself at my crib helps more as I can relax and take my time in digesting the knowledge. Still, university life is a very interesting part of me getting more matured as well as get to know myself more better.
Figure 1: Adidas Superstar - My daily wear.
It is during the university days that I finally ditched wearing boots as it is quite heavy and attracts more attention. Going to lectures using a boot is a total no-no as boots are really classy and I am not that superstar who aces at all the subjects. I'm just a normal students and I need sneakers as I have sweaty foot, so slippers are a total distraction to me and my surroundings.

Finally, I bought a pair of sneakers at the end of the year 2008, which are a pair of decent Adidas Superstar II. It wasn't a fancy pair, looks rather like white school shoes as it is almost all white except for the golden trefoils accents. However it is so comfy to wear whenever I walk to my lectures and studies at the library. I can stand wearing it the whole day.

I've been hooked to the Adidas Superstars ever since, even though I'm not a superstar, nor a basketball player, but I'm a transformed sneaker collector. My girlfriend doesn't really like the superstar nor does my sister but there's something about this sneaker that has grabbed my attention. These sneakers just simply fits in and never fails me. Beauty and collectibles are indeed in the eye of the beholder.

As for now I'm still wearing these Superstars, I gave the gold trefoil to my cousin as I do not have the leisure of space to bring all my things to Bintulu. Still I've enjoyed wearing them and I do hope he has a good experience wearing it too during his college days. Adidas certainly has given me the best impression on footwear quality which haven't deteriorate since the olden days.
Figure 2: Adidas Superstars - My favorite for any occasion.
I'm hoping for more and more Adidas Superstars coming in to my collectibles as well as other models which I see fit to be worn. I'm also wearing Adidas Superstar to jog and they give the perfect grip as well as comfort for me at every terrain I meet. I'm not pro Adidas and I certainly love other brands, still I haven't seen a pair which can fit perfectly into my imperfect foot. If there is, I'll definitely opt for one..

No comments:

Post a Comment