Saturday, July 30, 2011

8.8.11

Finally, after forgetting those books about literature *the learning never stops though*, I finally can gather myself up and praise God that I'll finally be an engineer serving in the field that I've been absolutely hollow about during the past few years learning about it. I prayed to God, give me challenges which can make me matured in this field which through Thy guidance I have made it.

I'll be in a totally new environment, working with people I have never met before, learning new power applications and refining myself in this field of great importance especially to the people of this area. I am still learning and still blunt in every way possible. I'll make it, through this hurdle, with God beside me all through this journey of life. I'm sure there will be challenges which will break my inner spirit.

I pray this will be an extraordinary experience for me so that I can grow and experience work, I don't know what I'll expect, but through it all, I pray that God will strengthen me. I trust that in every miracle, there is a need for me to serve, share and also portray God's love to my surroundings. This can only be obtained through the word which will be my guide throughout this life.

The journey will be riddled with thorns and roses and possibilities of learning will never  end. I will start low, as low as possible,structuring every little detail that I can procure, piece it one by one and finally rise slowly. I believe God has a grand plan for me, which I have yet to know, only through the power of prayer and faith I can reap it. Still there's nothing greater than wanting to leave this sinful world.

Dear God, make me more selfless each and every day. I'll miss the other part of me, definitely will do my best for her, soon and very soon, with experience and time, I'll be finally be with her. 

Thank you God, I ask too much than I praise or thank you dear God..

God is good, all the time, God is good..

No comments:

Post a Comment