Sunday, July 10, 2011

A pair of Stan Smiths..

The Adidas Stan Smiths are a great pair of shoes. I have my first pair of Adidas Stan Smith a tad bigger size than my foot and it wasn't great wearing a shoe one size greater than your foot. So, after some time wearing it, I sold it off without much memories of wearing it. Since then, I've only had Adidas Superstars and the latest an Adidas Forum. 

Figure 1: Adidas Stan smith 80s.
Still searching for a well worth pair of next sneakers, the Adidas Stan Smith 80s which are shown above are iconic reproduction shoes of the vintage model. These pair of shoes which are basically made up of premium leather upper is indeed a shoes which is a must have for every sneaker head. These pair of shoes basically match up either shorts, khakis or a pair of cool jeans.

I'll probably get one soon, if it is permitted and if the design is worth for my collectibles. I have to make sure to get  the correct sizing of course. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment