Monday, January 2, 2012

Carefree

Time passes by very fast, it's a brand new year again, 2012, a dragon year with dreaded prophesies of the end of the world. Don't really care much about prophecies of those silly sages, still I changed a lot from being a person always free of trouble and carelessly spending my money, into a more planned and organized person of sorts. 
Figure 1: Chinese Dragon.
Probably it's my job, but most of the part I believe that I can't be a carefree person for as long as I live, I believe I won't be living alone forever and soon, as my parents and other family members wanted, I am to be engaged. I was never ever thinking about it until my father keeps asking me the same question over a few lapses of time that I manage to realize.
Figure 1: Black Dragon.
Well better to realize now than never, so since I've started working, I'm being as thrifty as possible, minus my collectibles to accumulate money to be engaged for the next year 2013, if the world doesn't end just yet. So long "carefree" and welcome "organized" into my life. Still black is my favorite color for a dragon. 

" To be a man, is precisely, to be responsible" -Antoine De Saint-

By the way, I have a dragon as a sister, and dragons are normally very smart, but tigers are much more fearsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment