Friday, January 13, 2012

Someone just got killed for these..

Recently read a news headline which shock me a bit, but then I realized how this world is getting more and more terrible, I've seen in the news houses robbed in the broad daylight, snatch thieves snatching in the public on broad daylight and many more evil hurting acts, but never this sort of crime.

This incident occurred in America, where a kid only 19 years old was gunned down early on a Sunday morning, click here for the news, for a pair of last year's most coveted sneakers, the Nike Zoom Rookie LWP. Looking at those sneakers, it's way out of my taste, quite whack, over futuristic and it glows in the dark.
Figure 1: Nike Zoom Rookie
Figure 2: Glows in the dark.
This sneakers are definitely a no for an uncool guy like me and I don't want to be killed for wearing a pair. Glad it not America but it surely can happen anywhere. Keep your collections and wear them with caution and when the event matters. Evil people are everywhere.

Peace!!!

2 comments:

  1. killing a boy just for a sneaker? stupid bastard! huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. this world is so messed up, I imagined a cute kid like Justin Beiber in very nice sneakers when I read this news..

    ReplyDelete