Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bad Food

Figure 1: Red wine & delicious cheese cakes.
Got sick recently, ate food which aren't healthy and yet regarded as a hotel's best dishes. Drank drinks which isn't healthy for the liver and got a bit ache on my ankle. I came from a family with a long line of drinking history which initially ends up with gout.

This isn't good, I have strayed so much from my healthy diet that I even ate food which are high in cholesterol and ditching those good ones which have high fiber. I need a change, not tomorrow but right now. I felt scared but I believe its not too late.

Without good health I believe all the money I am to acquire mean nothing, without health I must say that I've lost my wealth. I won't look good if I am not healthy, I can think creatively without a good healthy state of mind. These cravings are getting a little bit insane lately.

The red wine is very tempting and those secret recipe cheese cakes, yummy. Need to restrain myself and cuff myself from my appetite if possible. I kind of lost track of my health, need to get a medical check up soon and a change of lifestyle..

No comments:

Post a Comment