Thursday, January 26, 2012

Haiku for busy people..

I don't have the time to compose much self inspiring poems lately. So during my lunch time cut short due to plant problems, I managed to compose something by representing it in the simplest poetry that I've known which is Haiku. Haiku is kept short and simple.

First Haiku, basically inspired when I was walking out to lunch on a very hot Wednesday. I sweated a lot and wondered how did I manage to survive..

The sun is fiery,
To bear the heat is suicide,
I wish it will snow..

Second Haiku, I was so focused on my homeland energy needs and requirements that I overlooked that the energy sector is  turning this world into a deadly one, in an amazingly fast rate of time.

This land is dying,
Poisoned and slowly fading,
Mother earth is sad..

Third Haiku, I am cold, I rarely get so close, even with pets, being cold makes me stronger in a sense of relationships, sometimes I am melted, but I eventually will quench those flames with the mighty snow of winter. Inspired a bit from a few novels of Songs of Ice and Fire.

Emptiness freezes me,
Icy cold within my heart,
Your flames will melt me..

So as problems occur out of my office, I manage to jot down these few lines of simple poems before I move out to tackle problems which requires both sides of my brain as well as my technical skills. 

My love for quality literature never dies.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful poetry. Short but very meaningful.

    Love from the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciating such simple poetry NaNa..

      Peace!!!

      Delete