Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fly into the sky..

I dreamed of transforming into a little bird, suddenly appearing in first person to be flying, I don't know if I actually turned into a bird or just grew wings on my back like an angel. Still its a fascinating dream in which I view myself above ground, rising higher and higher into the air.

The experience during that dream was thrilling and has that feel of being on a roller coaster. High up in the sky I can see everything and able to go everywhere I want to go.

The scenery is so beautiful at different places of the world that I wished I wasn't awaken by the alarm.
This song is a beautiful song sang by R Kelly which tells us never to give up on our dreams.

This dream I have makes strive harder in life and want to achieve my dreams. Still staying in reality, I'll do it step by step with patience. 

2 comments:

  1. It won't be easy but strong heart will lead you til the end of the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter how hard or rough the path may be, I'll do my very best till the end.. :)

      Delete