Sunday, January 1, 2012

Start 2012

When you start an engine of a vehicle, you expect it to start immediately without any hiccups or repeated start attempts. This is correct when starting an emergency gen-set in case of sudden failure of the prime mover, as you don't want a total black out, which will cause terrible consequences to self and team. 

That is me starting my new year. As responsible as I can get, I have to ensure that I am competent enough to handle. Likewise I should be starting up despite the coldness of the surrounding, I need to step up and show that I can and willing to do it despite the work conditions, challenge is my fuel.

So for 2012, I'll be working out for my real competency as well as my health and physical looks. Going to start this step by step to ensure no hiccups occur and pray that everything will work out well, as the clear skies might indicated safety, but winds blowing at 300kph can bring a storm above your head in no time. 
Figure 1: Cool strong sea breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment