Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Denim

As a kid I loved wearing shorts and never hesitate to wear them to any occasion, formal or non formal. Until my mom dressed me up in those big formal trouser which tends to make me look so big which I wore till I'm in my mid teen days. I never wore anything different until I was introduced to denim.

It was super cheap denim at first, the one which gets roughed up and hot when worn for long period of time. The cheap ones tends to feel super tight at some part of the areas and doesn't fit well. It made me hate wearing them tight and hot blues. 
Figure 1: Levis Logo.
So I wore a mix of these jeans, shorts and trousers till after I completed my high school and ready to enter the higher learning. I saw a shop with a red sign, devilish look in them, I entered it and immediately bought a super pair of denim. It is an American brand and it never matters to me, as the denim is super-soft and fit me well, I was plump then but they were so kind to me.
Figure 2: Levi's 2 horses.
Those denim were, Levi's jeans. Never ill fitted and never ever looked at another brand till now. Looking for a few new year pairs. Maybe the 504, 522 or 523 models.

No comments:

Post a Comment