Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A few little things

Figure 1: Tripod replacement.
My name day is coming, I am getting older and time seems to pass-by so fast. I am afraid that I will miss a lot more shots if I don't get a replacement soon. I need support which has better built quality and last longer. Due to my frequency of use I need to get one of the best.

I choose the brand Manfrotto as I have did a thorough product research and I want the best stability and flexibility in terms of cost too. My experience with my previous tripod was Weifeng, Made in China, I didn't have that great solid build quality and it wobbles so much. 

The legs doesn't stretch well and to my dismay, the plastic locks snapped off. I couldn't find a replacement anywhere. Without my tripod and for my type of photography I am totally crippled. Due to that, I missed a lot of chances to capture moments.

I am a fan of books, and for my name day, I decide to buy a book for my own reading. I love to read fiction and fantasy books as they take me away from my mundane life. My imaginations know no limit when it comes to books. 
Figure 2: The Songs of Wind and Fire.
So these are the few little things that I get for me self. If you have a passion, then, it is very important that you invest some time and money to do it and enjoy it. There should be no age limits nor compatibility limits as long as that passion stays with you, it will be passed on for generations to come.

2 comments:

  1. A tripod is a must for landscape shooters, im still ok with my china made tripod since i only use it once a while :) A good choice bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro.. I am more psyched to shoot more now as my previous china made tripod was so beaten up that I struggled to keep my camera steady..

      Delete