Monday, September 23, 2013

Silent rocks

Figure 1: Waves beating against the rocks.
There are times to be with love ones, times to be with friends and around people. However, it is also important for me, to have time to be alone. I need space to think, meditate and at times relieve myself from unnecessary stress. There's time for everything, it is important to spend time wisely.

Figure 2: Smoky horizons.
The places that I prefer is the beach, seasides where not much people are lurking around. These are the few places where it isn't busy and noisy. I would sit on a rock for hours just relaxing my mind. I sometimes whistle a tune or just keep quiet and hear the wind whistling into my ears.

Figure 3: The never-ending waves.
When I am alone, I will pray and ask for forgiveness from God. I am a sinner and a good one at it, but I want to stop sinning. Only through God, can I have the power to overcome myself. These are times of sadness. Sadness lurks around me even as I pray. It will not be for long.

3 comments:

  1. Anyway, our life is what our thoughts make it. Everyday is special day^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rynn, it is important to be optimistic no matter the challenges..

      Delete