Thursday, September 26, 2013

Creative release

I do my work best when I don't think too much. My mind lags whenever issues or any matters arises. If overloaded I can't think clearly and my decisions aren't the best. Thus, I need to always vent out these matters. 
Figure 1: A new but tough stringed guitar.
Even a pressure cooker has a safety relief valve to release the tension of the steam, thus I need a kind of relief too, a type of release to vent out the thinks that tinker inside my mind. My preferred type of release is the creative release.

Figure 2: Dusty guitar.
I used to draw pictures, however I haven't been drawing for a long time and my hand seems to lost its touch. So, I decide to pick up photography as a form of creative release. It is only when I got a job that I do photography as a creative release as it is expensive.

Figure 3: The faded colorful strings.
My other form of creative release is by playing the guitar. I struggled learning the guitar when I was younger as I have no master to teach me. So, I have to learn piece by piece and by looking at the way other people played the guitar. It has been sometime since I played the guitar.

Figure 4: The body of a 30 year old guitar.
I enjoyed singing too, it is also one of my creative release. I believe each and everyone of us has their own form of releases which allows you to free yourself from unnecessary stress. It is a need for us to vent out that stress and turn it into something creative.

I preferred the feel and the sound of the older guitar. Pressing the frets feels like home. Peace be with you.

2 comments:

  1. Nice old guitar,i recently bought a Ukulele and a guitar for my son

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, older built is really different than cheaper built of guitar these days.. May your son enjoy those great strings instrumets..

      Delete