Saturday, December 31, 2011

Celebrating New Year 2012

Oranges are juicy, filled with vitamin Cs, a fruit with its own color as a name and I simply love peeling a few oranges and juice it out and make an orange smoothie. Oranges play a significant role in my life as well as giving me its nutrition, not sure if it is so appropriate to post about oranges near to the end of 2011 or new year 2012.
Figure 1: Mandarin orange to be peeled.
According to the Chinese people, these oranges bring good luck, it's color is also in gold so, it means prosperity, but well, that is why the Chinese have mandarin oranges on the Chinese New Year.  
Figure 2: Peeled and ready to be eaten.
For me, oranges are my daily nutrition, I supposedly must have it at least once a week, either juiced or fruit. Brings me health, good concentration as well as confidence, releases my stress, heals my skin and make me more radiant (or is it just my feeling) and simply just enjoying the taste of it.

Oranges for new year 2012, wishing everyone health, blessings and prosperity. I am contented with celebrating new year with just a bit of an orange and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment