Monday, December 9, 2013

20 best photos of the year 2013

Dear all,

I will be joining top 20 photos of 2013 which is hosted by Mr.Duncan, who is an avid blogger at *The KUANTAN blog* . As I have been learning photography since early of the year, I am always seeking to improve myself through learning photo composition, camera settings as well as capturing the moment at the right time. 

It is tough, but along the way of learning I discovered that I am actually passionate in photography. Thus, I would like to share what is to me among the best photos for this year 2013, next year starting from the 1st of January 2014 till the 20th with a photo each day.

For those reading this and have great interest in photography, you are also invited to join in the fun at the link below, 

Registration for Top 20 photos for 2013

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Thanks,

Best regards,
-al-

No comments:

Post a Comment