Friday, December 13, 2013

Mundane

It's been quite an eventful week for me, filled with work and un-pleasantries. It is quite challenging for me, especially when dealing with people. It is really tiresome when you have to blast out all your energy just to get disappointed at and blamed.

I am feeling the stress and heat especially as I am the person squeezed in between. It really feels being squeezed and mushed in a large pressure cooker. Well, at least I managed to live it up for the past week. I really appreciate the weekends.

I need to find something to color up my life. Maybe this isn't my passion and not the field that I want to progress in. Or maybe it is the culture of the workplace that is dragging me down everyday. I need to invest in my passions. Sooner or later.

Figure 1: It's been so dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment