Thursday, December 19, 2013

Uncomfortable

Figure 1: Lone moon.
I am quite forgiving as a person. I can tolerate others when I am at work or outside but there's one matter which is very sensitive to me. I cannot tolerate living for a long time with other people who I am not close with and have habits which I dislike. Meaning to say, not my close family members or my spouse.

It is a behavior that has developed in me since I was small, I was encourage never to stay at other people's place, despite it being my friend's house. So it is natural for me, to stay home with my family as I have lived since I am small. When I entered university that is where the problems arises.

I cannot tolerate my room mates making noise when I am sleeping at night. I don't mind when its day time, but I really cannot stand it. So, my anger gets to my head and things came crashing without me realizing it. Next day, no one dared to make much noise when I sleep.

So, now that I am working, I do not want to live in a house sharing with other people. I dislike having to tolerate other's whom I am not acquainted in a home setting. I don't mind after stepping out of my home, but where I sleep, rest, and spent the rest of my time in privacy, I do not wished to be disturbed.

2 comments:

  1. I also don't like people who make noise even though they know that somebody is sleeping. That's why, I don't like sharing a room for a rent. I don't mind if it is expensive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed.. I prefer the same too.. It really worth it rather than save up but face trouble..

      Delete