Monday, December 23, 2013

Cat like

Cats are adorable creatures, I am exposed to household cats since I was a little boy and have lots of experience with it. Some are enjoyable and some are sad experience of getting clawed at, even bitten. Still, cats are nice to touch and are cute when snuggled between my legs for a nap.

Figure 1: Playful cat.
People say that cats have nine lives. I really believe in it. I have seen cats take the leap of faith, and ended up falling from such great height but still manage to survive the fall. Cats which have fall down into the depths of the river, yet manage to save itself from the calamity.

Figure 2: Nose focus.

Cats like dogs, have a certain connection to human and can live together in a household. I especially like cats which can catch mice though but nevertheless despite their smelly manure, cats makes nice pets. Especially if you have those beautiful breeds, given they don't bite and scratch. 

Figure 3: Always eyeing the prey.

1 comment: