Saturday, December 7, 2013

Night sky

It's raining today, droplets poured and I missed out a very beautiful sunset because I have leg cramps. Oh well, I am complaining so much despite being lazy to actually get out and grab the shot. However, last night I was out cycling and the skies are so beautiful and clear.

Figure 1: Starry night.
I could just scream out loud and hope that my sound-waves reaches the skies but I know that will be just in vain. Just looking up into the skies makes me psyched and feeling excited despite my legs pushing its limits. I am heavy and cycling in the cold dark night is new to me.

Figure 2: The clouds engulfing the skies.
43 kilometers of road rage and finally I'm home, that's about 3 hours of cycling and the time ticks at 0030 early morn. I think I have my calling and I enjoyed this sport of mine. For the sake of excitement and exercise, I declare that I just love cycling at night.

2 comments: