Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reminiscing 2013: 1st photo

The first photo I would like to share on the year 2014 is among my most favorite photo for last year. It is my future wife's photo looking out of the window. I took this photo while she was attentively looking out of the window. Her expression as well as pose makes me fall in love.

Figure 1: Looking outside.
This year 2014, I am going to propose and marry her. I look forward to that fateful day. I am still nervous about moving up to the next phase in life, but I know that together with her, she'll complete my lacking and I hope to be the best partner for her.

6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I've looked through your posts far back.
    What a great photographer you are.
    I love your bilder.Underbara colors, beautiful light and superb compositions.
    The image of your future wife is magical.
    So romantic.
    Congratulations to a lovely picture.
    Kramizzzz Lotta from the Swedish west coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lotta, I am still learning as a photographer. Can't to get married to her. Best wishes to you too.. :)

      Delete
  2. It's a gorgeous photo and I really wish you all the best with the proposal and your future life together! It's gonna be a good year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Duncan.. 2014 is indeed going to be a great year.. :)

      Delete