Friday, October 14, 2011

Adidas Forum Mid DB by James Bond

Finally managed to actually take pics of the Adidas Forum Mid DB which is my first pair of Adidas originals by originals. This pair is specially designed by Undefeated designer James Bond for Adidas collaboration with David Beckham. This pair of Adidas Forum is mated with new pattern and premium materials. 

This pair is certainly a worthy pair for my collectibles. The pictures below will describe this kicks.
Figure 1: Adidas Forum OBYO.
Figure 2: Adidas Forum DB OBYO.
Figure 3: Adidas Forum DB OBYO.
Figure 4: Adidas Forum DB OBYO (Care Tag).
Figure 5: Adidas Forum DB (Leather insole).
The pair that I've bought is dark blue and the material that is used is soft supple premium blue leather. The inner side of the shoe is also made up of soft leather. I especially liked this pair as it is more comfortable than my last pair of Adidas Forum. The insole of the shoe is also soft and is of leather. This shoe is seriously comfortable.
Figure 6: Adidas Forum DB OBYO (Top View).
More coming up soon. I'm definitely a sole addict, defeating a ladies love for soles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment