Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mitsubishi Shogun

It's been a while since I've been driving. Every-time I crave driving, I always remembered my Mitsubishi Shogun back at home. With a humble 2.5cc 4D56 turbo diesel engine it is no rival to today's 4X4 but I still loving cruising' in it. This 4X4 doesn't have much power to speed up hills at high speeds but I'm still eager to ride it through the steepest hills. Really love its performance off road and it never disappoint me and takes me everywhere I want.
Figure 1: My Mitsubishi Shogun.
I never thought of selling this 4X4 even though there are people willing to cash it out from me. A few uncles has been urging me to give this beast up and buy a Toyota Ninja King, as if I can "afford" it. If I do want to get another one, I'll probably get the new Hilux 3.0G, excellent e. I've been thinking of converting it into a real off-road vehicle capable of exploring owned lands deep in the jungle. I'll start slowly though, with the drive train, suspension, stabilization and other upgrades which is very costly at the moment for me.
Figure 2: Interior still in excellent condition.
Missing the turbo whistling of this legendary Shogun, the fuel economy's not great but still affordable to the likes of me. No one's using it now, only the occasional starting up and once a month drive by my uncle. I've been sending funds to repair any problems with this 4X4 and won't be giving up on this Dakar winning model.
Figure 3: The New Hilux 2011.
Once I get to collect the optimum amount of deposit, this truck will probably be considered, love the tough accents and of course the intercooler inlet on the bonnet. Really looks tough and I'll have this over the Ninja King. Off roading and 4wheel drives are truly my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment