Monday, October 10, 2011

Latest Kicks..

Time at work seems limit my time for fun and also updating my collectibles. My shoe collection is growing with new additions mainly from Adidas only. Still haven't got the time to actually appreciate and test on other types of soles.

These are a list of new pairs that I've copped during these 2 months of hardship. Will update with real photos soon.

1) Adidas Originals By Originals Forum Mid David Beckham. Fig 1.
Fig 2.
2) Adidas Originals Mega Torsion RSP II. Fig 2.
Fig 2.  Special gift from my beloved sister.
3) Adidas Originals ZX8000. Fig 3.
Fig 3.
These kicks really won my heart but due to my busy-ness I still have no time to actually try them on. I'm really into Adidas releases these days. More coming up towards December and next year, currently slowing down a bit due to large funds will be used for my convocation day so I'll pause for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment