Sunday, October 9, 2011

A slight pause..

A little life update..
Figure 1: Sparks of steel cutting.
It's been a very long time since I've updated my little blog. Been really busy working, for real, technical and real electrical engineering works. Working really involves really dangerous and hazardous unlike sitting in labs or lectures which involves little or less danger except for extreme stress and boredom. 

My work consists of a mix of all the engineering disciplines which I have learnt throughout my engineering undergrad and I am very fortunate to have at least touched some of the basics of other engineering disciplines such as Civil & Mechanical engineering which allows me to grasp works slightly faster.

Just a little update in my simple job and life as an engineer. As always in every work, safety first.

Go Go Safety First!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment