Sunday, October 30, 2011

Patience..

Just finished a very challenging job, patience is a key to its success. So, the key is to be patient and never giving up.
Figure 1: Three Phase LEDs.
Patience is a word which I learned since I was a little kid, for I was filled with impatience. Patience was taught to me in quite a harsh way as I am a very hard headed little kid. I always shout out so loud for attention and was disciplined in a very painful physical manner.

I found out that I always learned something the hard way, instead of realizing the benefits and immediately turning a new leaf. Still patience faraway, and I was uncontrollable as I reached my teenage years. My tantrum effected people around me, even those close to me almost gave up.

I praise God that they didn't and somehow as time passes by, all the hormones probably drained out of me, and I became a more calm and outgoing person. I accept all those calamity and hurts caused onto me without retaliating. This gave me a new way of thinking as well as new insight in life.

1 comment: