Thursday, October 13, 2011

Past time

Working is really time consuming but I really can't bring myself to actually leave my past habits of reading comics, fantasy novels, movie time or even stop playing games. I'm still waiting for cool role playing games to find its way to me such as Diablo III. Playing games is such an addictive pastime for me since I was little kid, my parents used to lock up the computer but end up hacked up by me, just for the sake of games. I was also quite violent and repulsive attitude due to influence of games, this kept me involved in fights at school.
Figure 1: Fairy Tail.
Reading comics and watching anime is also part of my pastime during university times, I can't leave that out as I'm addicted to Japanese manga such as Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairytail and Ravemaster to name a few. Back from work apart from other essential activities, this takes a large amount of my rest time. I enjoyed these trinkets even though I'm actually working in a matured serious profession. I'm not ashamed of it. This makes me a more cartoon friendly person and I really mix well with kids.

Still, I won't forget  to actually spend time with my love ones and especially our heavenly Father.. God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment