Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sunset alone..

This Sabbath I managed to go back and worship at Bintulu, I wish to spend time with my dad but he has business at Kuching so he's gone by 12 o'clock noon. I'm left a home all alone still I rested and am so glad to be home. Even though I'm alone I managed to close my day of rest at the beach. God is by my side.
Figure 1: Tg. Batu beach sunset.
When I'm alone, I spend a lot of time thinking and praying in my heart. I do not know what comes next in the future and I never dared to anticipate it. Sometimes I worry but it never helps and its been a long time that I've stopped worrying about what is about to come. God lifted that burden away from me.
Figure 2: Tg. Batu beach sunset.
So here I am, sitting down on a rock, watching the sunset in the horizon. I always do that last time when I was alone and lonely. Now I'm still doing it, this gave me a sense of peace and time alone. I'm always praying in my heart even though I can't always say it out in words. Only God knows.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... God knows what's best for you... just continue to submit urself onto Him :)

    ReplyDelete