Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tired..

Figure 1: Workplace firegrate.
Been very busy the last few days and didn't have the leisure to even check my personal mail or even blog. Going back home from work just makes me more eager to get a fresh bath and immediately crash on my bed. I'm so out of energy since more work is imposed onto me. 

I'm improving in my work as an engineer and the experience has indeed given me a positive impact. Still as work and me finding more work, meaning I see a lot of improvements need to be done to the plant, I grew quite weary mentally and also a bit physically.

I'm still hanging on to the fact that I gathered all my rest days and off days just for my convocation, so imagine, about a month without any rest. Still, I believe its not impossible and of course to get my mind preoccupied until I get back home. I seriously miss my family and also friends. I especially miss my lovely special friend.

Still, payday is coming soon, motivates me and also urges me to start investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment