Saturday, October 5, 2013

For-give-ness

Figure 1: The rock of ages.
Living in this world, I find that this is the toughest thing to do, especially on the spot. I have to admit the me myself have trouble with this and this has caused my heart to rot in pain. Yet, forgiveness is the key to be free of all the worries, guilt and the pain inside your heart.

Figure 2: Forgiveness is divine.
I have a tendency to see people, deep in their heart what they feel and whenever they're hurt, I can tell from their made up smile. I can't do much, as I am just a small part of this vastly huge unexplored world. Sometimes I just look away and pretend to never look.

This made me sad because I felt the same way too.

The thing I really love about little children is how they play, fight and cry. Yet at the next moment still able to be the best of friends, forgetting totally the past. Forgiveness is divine and it is the only way to free yourself from all the hate and obsession of wanting to retaliate.

Figure 3: When I felt what you felt.
Last but not lease, forgiveness leads you to a path filled of peacefulness and as an example to others. There will come a time, when forgiveness is no longer common-place, that is where you will shine and shame their foolishness.

Remember, anger and resentment will not bring any good but forgiveness will make you live happier.

1 comment: