Sunday, October 20, 2013

Love of my life

Just a simple post today, can't write much with all those flu running and my body heat radiating. Not a comfortable feeling but I felt satisfied and happy.

I am so blessed to be able to see her again, it is indeed a fruitful weekend and full of fun and activities, I am still in the process of healing my self from the heatwave and get some rest.

Figure 1: Just you and me.
I would like to give credits to the photographer who took a picture of me with her. Will blog more soon after I have post-processed the images. Need to rest now, for work comes tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. :) :) Looking forward for your wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Prisca.. God bless you and kiokie too.. Looking forward for yours too.. :D

      Delete