Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pa & Ma

This blog post is dedicated to the most special people in my life. They are the ones who brought me to life in this world and brought me up into the person I am now. I am so blessed by God, blessed to be able to know God and appreciate life the way other people couldn't because papa and mama taught me so.

Figure 1: Papa & Mama.
My parents are the most special people in the world. They are extra-ordinary people, who sacrificed time, energy, patience and passion just to take care of me and my siblings. I admit that I am born with a silver spoon in my mouth and that life starts easy for me.

My parents however, was born in the villages at my homeland and have to toil the soil with their parents (my grandparents) in order to earn a bowl of rice. Their lives were simple and hard. Education was a far cry away but papa's mom was the one who urged papa to further study.

Papa is a smart person, at a young age, he excelled in his studies and due to his mother's (grandma whom I never get to meet) sacrifice, papa was able to further his study. Papa's father (grandpa) was a hard person, who wanted papa to work in the fields, but grandma's vision was further away.

So, when I was born, papa has a vision for me, he never wanted me to feel the same experience that he gone through growing up. So, despite having a hard time teaching me and grooming me for the future, papa never gave up. Mama didn't gave up on me too, even though I was so hard headed.

Mama is also a very smart person, but mama never had the chance to continue studies. So, mama took care of me since I was small. I was so blessed to have mama in my life. Mama, taught me a lot of things, to take care of myself, to be wise and essentials to live.

But the most important thing mama and papa taught me is to never forget about God, the creator of all things. In life, I must never forget the little things and simple stories mama used to tell me when I was a baby, I must never forget the lessons she taught, from sewing to cooking and always be humble in life.

I love you mama and papa. Even though I am already older, I always need your guidance and care. I am sure blessed to be in the family with net, wina and dell. I hope to bring another special person to be your child by next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment