Tuesday, October 15, 2013

No sun

Yesterday I missed a spectacular sun-set and am very disappointed as lately I have been very busy with work and almost every-time I got back, I am sure to miss the sunset. To miss something so spectacular is sad for me. It feels like missing your favorite tv episodes.

But today, I came across people going back with their cameras and gears told me its not going to be a spectacular sunset so it isn't worth bringing your camera. This is due to the strong winds which brings all the clouds and haze. Still, I persisted and brought it along with me.

It wasn't so spectacular at first, but as it sets, the yellow glow covers the whole sky. It was so dramatic as I drove home, I couldn't keep my eyes off the skies when I am supposed to be focusing on driving. So reckless of me. 

I cranked up the kit lens to 18mm and captured this shot just before I got home. I am pleased and very happy. Just by looking at the sunset, all my troubles goes away as I whisper a short prayer of thanks to God. 

Figure 1: Loving the sunsets.

1 comment: