Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Standing in the dark

Figuree 1: Sun-stars in the dark.
As I watched you from far away, I knew that things wouldn't get better. Your attitude is so poisonous that people around you hate to be with you or even have a decent conversation. You seemed so proactive while all the while you are not only slacking off but messing up with other people's job.

I can't help but notice that everything you do is for your own glory. Your deeds always have to point to yourself to dignify and state your point. After all, is it you who have been doing all the great things, or your ill mistreated subordinates under your dictatorship.

Everything you say is the best way and you never take other's opinion into consideration. Uneasy when looking at other people developing themselves or just taking their own time to enjoy. Maybe you've been too alone, or just too selfish. Or it's just me, standing in the dark with my deep and dark assumptions.

Figure 2: As I stare at the flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment