Sunday, October 27, 2013

Elkhorn


Figure 1: Elk-horn sunset.
Every time I see the sunset, I felt so happy that I manage to survive that day or survive the whole week. It is a blessing to still be able to breathe in the fresh air and shout out loud at the beach. When the world is reaching to an end, I am still able to hold on to what is important to me.

It is inevitable to understand or perceive the truth through own limited knowledge. The urge is there but the path is already clear to me. My doubts are gone and I fully trust in Him. No matter what others say, I have full justification in my heart. 

Figure 2: Massive and prominent.
These days are filled with greed and misleading facts. The days of truth and real agape intentions are gone in the hearts of people. Money is more important than kind spoken or deeds to help others. Everyone says, without money, the world won't turn around.

So elk-horn, please bear until the sun sets into the horizon. This is just for a little more time. Just a little bit and we're done.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Thomas, this beach is located behind the Shell Gas terminal at Labuan.. Thanks.. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos of a lovely sunset. Sorry it took me so long to return the visit :)

    Duncan In Kuantan
    Kuantan nature photos

    ReplyDelete