Monday, January 20, 2014

Definition: Fun

Figure 1: Fun time.
Last year I took a simple journey from one place to another to meet up with friends and spend time with them in a way that I utilized most of the time of the day to be able to dine well, play games and converse interesting things.

What is your definition of fun? I have had fun days but it seems that what used to be fun long ago is no longer fun at this point of time. Why is that so? Is it because the child named fun inside of me just grew up and threw away his used to be fun toys?

Time and situations changes one, be it their mental maturity as well as their surroundings. It hurts to think that the games I used to enjoy playing no longer has that magic to make me stay and play the whole day. Still, is it that important to just play games till I get old, I believe life is more than that.

I guess its time to find games which are beneficial for me and able to bring out the best in me. I wanted to be a fun person and approachable too. Still there's so much in me that has to change, physically and mentally. I need to be able to cater for both older and younger than me age groups.

It's tough so one step at a time and no high expectations for me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment