Friday, January 3, 2014

Reminiscing 2013: Back to Labuan

After studying and being away from the island for quite sometime, I have never thought of returning back to the place where I grew up and spend my childhood life. The Pearl of the South China Sea is where my family grew and there are tons of memories. Friends, family and the good times and bad times.

Figure 1: The clock tower.
I got a job at the place where my dad used to work, and I felt so blessed for the opportunity to work there. Thus working and living in Labuan is one of the significant event that has happened in my life for the past year 2013. The clock tower wasn't there when I was growing up, but when I came, there it is.

Be blessed everyone.

5 comments:

  1. What a rare and beautiful bell tower.
    Neat fotat.HÃĪrligt perspective.
    Kramizzzzzz
    Thanks for looking at my

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lotta, it is indeed a unique tower to have in a small island..

      Delete
  2. Nice shot. Going to add Labuan into my travel itinery program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lili, you should visit Labuan if you have the chance.

      Delete
  3. My wife used to study in Labuan, one year for her matriculation. She always speaks fondly of the place :)

    ReplyDelete