Friday, January 3, 2014

Kick start 2014

A great start for the new year 2014, I went out cycling with some cycling buddies for new year. It is different from all the other years before as this time, I am really serious about making cycling a routine. I have to admit that it is tough to keep my weight in check.

I have exercise mood swing, I used to jog everyday and go to gym. However, I got bored of doing the rounds again and again, every day its almost the same. I went to gym, but at the gym, I got so tired and got back home very late that I dislike the time spend.

So, last year 2013, my friend introduced me to cycling, where he lent me his mountain bike, which I eventually bought cheap second hand from him. I learned a fun way to exercise my body and meet more friends who share the same passion. I hope this last and I enjoyed every trip on the bike.

I decided to myself that if I do get fit and back into shape, I would get a nice road bike for me. Well, at least that is something to get me motivated in the long run. I know it ain't going to be easy but I know where to start now. At least for now the passion is burning. 

Figure 1: Bianchi Impulso.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Lili, this is indeed a nice bike.. wish I have one.. :D

    ReplyDelete