Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Reminiscing 2013: Fading away slowly

Sometimes I felt like just melting away and fade into the horizon. With all the loneliness that is around me. All I can think is of you, far away across the ocean. Take note that the magenta tint in the horizon is due to the cheaper filters which I used.

Figure 1: Fading away in the horizon.
This is one of the first pictures of myself, when I learned how to use filters and just got into long exposure photography. It seems like you can make yourself almost invisible by using long exposure with neutral density (ND) filters. I am indeed fascinated with landscape photography.

7 comments:

  1. understand that you are farsinerad of landscape photography you're doing great.
    I love your beautiful beach image.
    What a fun idea this with a slow shutter speed so that you look like a shadow.
    Well I'm crazy but I still do not understand how you have brought yourself to.
    Really awesome is that, anyway. Great picture.
    Kramizzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lotta.. this is indeed a creative and fun technique to apply in photography..

      Delete
  2. Awesome. Hope to learn this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så konstigt jag kommenterade denna bilden igår men den syns inte.
    Jag tycker den är urläcker.
    Så häftigt det är med dig som en skugga ..Du är verkligen skicklig med din kamera till att få till det.
    Ha en riktig fin fredag
    Kramizzz

    ReplyDelete