Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Reminiscing 2013: Small lady

A not so smooth start for the new year 2014, I felt so uneasy and not psyched. I feel so small and fragile. I don't even dare to face other people. I feel like I don't belong in this world and everything is a large distance away. I am scared and scarred. 

Figure 1: Mi Ladybird.
But mi lady is strong, she can go great distance one day even if she's small. It is inspiring to see how this small creature lives and survives in such a diverse ecology where one has so much predators around. Even in its short life span, it lives its fullest.

11 comments:

  1. Nice thoughts and such a brilliant green background to make this lady bird really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Duncan, capturing this little lady is such a challenge..

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    This is a lovely close-up of the lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lili, its really tough getting the focus spot on..

      Delete
  3. Wooowww which sovereign macro picture.
    Nice job.
    Kramizzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a marvelous shot! Micro lens? I've been daydreaming of one for ages. One day I'll indulge. In the meantime I'll enjoy--and learn--from your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Guilie, I am using a friend's Tamron 90mm f2.8 macro lens to capture this. It is a really back-aching as I am not using tripod or support to capture this lady..

      Delete
    2. No tripod?! Even more wow, then. Congratulations!

      Delete