Sunday, January 5, 2014

Reminiscing 2013: Reflections

I am addicted to sunsets ever since I am small, as they are the times of the day, besides sunrise, where the skies turn yellow, orange and red. A lot of warm colors are activated during the golden hour of the day. This one is about reflections, and during this time I reflected about myself.

Figure 1: When waters are calm, you see reflections.
The challenge is also to capture it at the right moment. If you arrived too late, just in time to set up your camera out of the bag, the light will soon turn to darkness and you'll miss your shot. So there's the timing as well as how you want to find a different angle for different creative shots.

6 comments:

  1. This is a quite beautiful capture, particularly with the clear reflections. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Duncan. This is indeed a rare capture for me..

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shot! Thanks for sharing. Found your blog via Duncan's. I'll be looking forward to what you share for the rest of the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Guilie.. much appreciated.. have a nice day.. :)

      Delete