Saturday, February 25, 2012

Converse Chuck Taylor Hi Nylon

My pair of hi-cut nylon grey Converse Chuck Taylor's shoes just arrived from Crossover Concept Store and took the time to get some first out of the box photos. Got really stuck with these CT's after my first trial with the low cut grey pair. They really fit my dress-up style and are amazingly comfortable for such simple shoes. 

Plus they're cheaper than the regular Adidases or Nikes.  
Figure 1: Top view.
Figure 2: Side View.
Figure 3: Close up and Logo.
Figure 4: Soles.
I am really selective about a specific shoes, firstly with the Converse Chuck Taylor, I don't really like too striking colors unless it is breath-taking to look at. Still I haven't seen a breath-taking pair of soles in such a long time. This pair will serve as my 2nd pair of soles from Converse.

Liked both soles in hi-cut and low cut. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cool and chic, I love the leathery detail!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete