Saturday, February 11, 2012

Small Specks..

Little tiny specks aren't always visible to the eyes, it takes sheer attention and complete concentration to take attention towards the smallest details. Not everyone has this substantially useful gift, therefore, only few people pay attention to detail as well as process every single little information be it verbally or visually.
Figure 1: Sand.
Through-out life, missing those small but important specks of details is sometimes missing something big or not missing anything at all. It all depends solely on the individual, what matters and what doesn't, however paying attention where it truly matters costs a lot in my line of thinking.
Figure 2: Food.
It is not about the little detail which causes problems, but those little details which makes life beautiful not only for self but also to others who matters much to you. Though, paying a little attention to the food I take is sometimes hard and often overlooked. This has to be improved as these play important aspect in self health.
Figure 3: Lights.
Paying too much attention to detail somehow works my mind out, especially in a problem related to my field, where the unexpected is to be expected. Too much of this makes me dizzy and drives me nuts sometimes, so I needed ample rest. 

So, paying little attention to detail is bad for quality, while too much attention to detail is crazy thus be moderate and considerable. 

2 comments:

  1. my job require me to pay so much attention to detail. It makes my head spinning all the time. Even now i think I need to visit the eyes optometrist nearby. Argg, this remind me that I need to wake up early to work tomorrow. How sucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be a very interesting and challenging job then. Still stressing the eyes too much is not good, let it rest more & see more greenery.

      All the best to the both of us for work tomorrow!!

      Cheers..

      Delete