Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thank you

Smiles from strangers are not to be expected but I was very lucky to have a few smiles despite the hustle and bustle of the city. A ride in a Mercedes Benz from someone I never knew, happens twice already. I simply gave a red note and say "thank you and have a nice day". 

Someone = stranger, I never knew speaking to me casually and offering me an apple for a change. I didn't eat it though as I am scared it  is poisoned. A simple thank you is my simple reply to that random kindness. I can never turn down such offer even though I am not tempted to eat it.

I am so random and loves to spend my off-days strolling around and get mixed up instead of just resting in my room. Someone came up to me asking for donations for some kids at Phillipines, but since there is a slight hint of fraud and something feels not so right, I say, No, thank you.

All these few words of "Thank you", gave each of the someones a smile which I love to watch. I am blessed to be taught by my parents and friends the art of being courteous. That is a gift which I can be thankful of for the rest of my life.

"My mom blushed & smiled when I say thank you for such a delicious dinner"

These simple yet heart-felt words are getting more rarer than my collectibles that one day someone will want to die to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you is such a simple thing to say, but it can really mean so much for some people. It's such a nice way to show appreciation to the people around you. :)

    Love from the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete