Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hot weather

It has been a very hot week, I mean it as in the weather is very hot and the skies are barely covered with sun. As I walked under this hot desert-like heat, I wonder what's up with the weather, why is it so hot these few days, even my bath is like sauna. 

The un-sweet smell of sweat seems to cover every inch of my body as I walked back from lunch. The sun is just so cruel, but I just imagine those who are living just in the middle of the equator, I think they got used to the heat. At least the heat here is so-so, only these days it gets too hot.

Maybe the earth just got tilted a few degrees and now the place I'm currently at is just as hot as Africa. Still, no complains as I reached the control room and the air-conditioning is just perfect for a hot day. It seems as though I just worked out despite the short walk from the cafeteria. 

Though at the end of the day, the sun is just glorious.
Figure 1: Sun rests after a radiating day.

2 comments:

  1. ya baa panas kan..sya rasa kulit makin gelap wlupun dlm rumah :D have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking in the hot weather like this, an umbrella is definitely a must for a sumandak.. have a great day Michelle.. :)

      Delete