Thursday, February 23, 2012

Anger management

Figure 1: Small packing problem, big impact.
Well, today didn't worked out so well...

It seems that problems come here and there, a long-long time ago I used to be  very fiery and filled with raging anger. Wouldn't write much about what I've already written before but today, I really managed to be a pretty good manager of myself, especially my feelings and self-conduct during times when people just can't cease to shout out loudly (SOL).

With the stress of sudden emergency and the need to rush important procedures, people, especially those who are elderly, tend to release their stress by shouting, giving orders with loud panic-inciting, fast-unclear orders which I preferably feel the urge to shake the senses out of those people.

My section is a very vital section in my place of work, and every now and then whenever there is certain problems especially serious emergency situations, where other sections are involved, my section is to act fast and rectify the problem and this is where the tension arises.

So, with my jovial and carefree mood of the day, I was rushed by one of those veteran uppers, rushed and brushed with panicky shouting. I was quite immune, maybe this is due to the fact that I have experienced almost every kind of scolding and also done too much raging when I was young that I was quite calm.

What I used to fist and curse last time, now I just take it in and dissolve it into nothingness. Some of my peers are quite amazed at my ability to handle that and due to that, as every situation turns out well as I handled it without any serious problems, they call me Mr.Lucky guy.

That seriously made me smiled despite all the tensions around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment