Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Smiles

I was staring out at the blue when I didn't realize that I was staring at a girl, she was pretty in make up yet when she looked at me, she was the most beautiful when she's smiling.
Figure 1: Down right true.
No matter how plain or pretty as a person you are, the moment you smiled, that is when you look so beautiful that stars will fall from the skies. Just a metaphor. 

Keep smiling everyone, at every happy moment, some sad ones too, and during those hard times, this will make life more vibrant not only for yourselves but for others as well. 

3 comments:

  1. do people nowadays still giving this so called smile to stranger? it's lucky if we found one. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was terribly lucky, smiles are scarce midst tension & business of the cities.. :)

      Delete