Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shades of Green

Since it has been an undeniably hot week, I'll just rave on something that is pleasing and not hurting the eyes, the color of  greenery which is soft and have a cooling effect when looked upon. Green color has always been a no for me to wear as I'm more into darker styling and not bright nature colors.

But I'm started to get attracted to the shades of green,
Figure 1: Chili.
 I simply love spices and spicy food always seems to surround me, this little peppery like chili is my favorite, it has a wonderful aroma when cooked and even eaten raw. This color of green is also a favorite.
Figure 2: Nike Dunk SB "Feel Good".
 This Nike SB Dunk Hi is my first pair of SB soles which are green in color and some accent of red, I like the textured leather and this colorway is very unique. These pair of shoes are very comfortable for long walks.
Figure 3: Unripe bananas.
These bananas are taken in early to be ripen up by itself due to the weight of the fruit causing the banana tree to bend. The color of green on these bananas are also eye cooling to my eyes.

Still there's a softer, lighter part of me which wants to explore green. Not too much just a little.

1 comment:

  1. mmm spicy food is the bomb! Koreans have something called "Fire Chicken" , it makes people cry and there bottoms feel like they are on fire (the following days after consuming lol). thanks for sharing hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete