Monday, February 20, 2012

Gifts

I am a very selfish and stingy person, who always thinks of himself first and others later. The same goes for my siblings, I used to have all the toys for myself when I was a kid and share them only after I get bored of it or broken. I am slightly different now but still have those not so goodness in me.

I think of them every now and then, my sisters and my brother. Since my sisters are girls, I think more of them than my brother who is a better version of me in terms of games and studies. He is taller and looks more "handsome" than me too. So best think of my sisters.

So, since I recently met them early this month, I asked them what would they want, so, since they saw my vault "o" soles. They wanted soles. So soles shall I give them. I let them choose any shoe they want as long as it is of good quality, no matter the price. 

Price is irrelevant when I'm sincerely giving gifts. Especially when it comes to people who matters. My sister  after me choose the Vans, as she is less posh and more cold. My little sister who is more lady-like and lively chooses the Adidas. In a jiffy, I got the order and cash transfer done.

To keep it shorter. Here are the pictures which my little sister posted as she was very happy with the shoes.
Figure 1: Adidas Stan Kawaii Mid.

Figure 2: My little sister loves these shoes.

Figure 3: Adidas Stan Kawaii Mid.
These shoes are based on the Adidas Stan Smith which is a very famous tennis shoes endorsed by the famous no.1 tennis player Stan Smith. With tweaks here and there, I barely recognized these shoes as the details of the original shoe is almost absent. Still great looking shoes from the trefoil.

My sister next to me got the wrong sizing, so I've send it back to the retail shop to make a size replacement for her Vans and post it to her university. Anyways, glad my sisters liked their gifts. Thank God for giving me wonderful sisters and family.

1 comment:

  1. Those sneakers are adorable I love the top detailing! Your blog is lovely, if you want to take a look at mine it’s at http://grassettagillie.blogspot.com, if you’d like we should follow each other! :)

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete