Thursday, February 2, 2012

Converse test drive

Just went for a long walk with my new pair of  Converse shoes, seems comfortable enough, though not so much cushioning as available in the Adidas or Nike shoes but it is adequate enough to keep me firm on the ground without hurting my foot every step of the journey.

After a ride in a Mercedes Benz once again, I reached home and wasn't so satisfied with my long walk..

Therefore,

I decide to bring it to an hour long jungle trekking. This involves walking on rough terrain, mud and the occasional small wet streams. During the hike these pair of shoes fail to slip and its grip is "legendary". Got wet in the crossing of one of the small streams and yet the grip stays "legendary". 

Why I mentioned "legendary"? Going down 70° inclined hill with no loss of grip is definitely something for an almost flat soled vintage basket ball shoes.

I did messed up the vulcanized soles a bit, till its a bit yellowish even after washing it, still it's nice for a little bit used and vintage feature. I am totally satisfied with these shoes after this trekking sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment