Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Activities..

Figure 1: Cross Training "Choices".
I have been at the lab since Chinese New Year holidays are over. I have been struggling on my hardware as well as software into ensuring that everything goes into place. There are lots of challenges and not much help is available for me as everyone has been very busy.

Now there is the upcoming cross training, something which is a hard choice to make for someone who is very busy in his last semester in the final year at university. The choice is hard as there is a lot of stress going on and work still undone, however still have that super-duper guts to go on a camping trip.

It may sound cool, escaping from everything, but imagine, when time is so short, and it is simply wasted on going to a camp which I can probably attend at other times. And during this critical time, I should have been struggling to finish up my final year project which is not an easy task.

Still, deep inside me there is a battle between the forces of good and evil, while the evil side is tempting me not to go, to simple finish up my final year project with my own so called super-duper strength. While there's a soft voice calling unto me to attend the Cross training.

This is no joke and it is a really hard decision to make. It is about sacrificing my time to rest and do my final year projects and study for 2 upcoming midterms next week. Am I actually willing to sacrifice and give up all these precious time to actually just go for camping?

The battle is ever-raging inside of me while I struggle to heave myself out of it and decide to actually think it out deeply. My mind is mixed and full of matters,stress, concerns which are mostly monetary and unimportant and other ravings/cravings which are mostly doesn't exist in my studies.

It is hard to make a choice, so I decided to just lie down, and end my day to actually get some rest which I didn't and spend the next few hours to struggle with assignments and my final year project. I am practically a very lazy person, I find it amusingly amazing that I can make it into the final year without any major problems.

Who do I owe this to? How can I actually achieve this feat? I think I owe it not to myself as I am practically not a smart person, just a normal person, but I think I owe it to a higher divine power. A power which doesn't exists here on a, the power of creation, to put it in simple words, I owe it to God.

So why am I doubting and seem to lose the war to evil? I think I am selfish and my heart definitely has a big problem. Still the Holy Spirit touches me, it doesn't touch my hand, but it touches me deep in my heart, it gave me a warm embrace and let me know that everything is already planned.

Then comes my choice, to make this short, I decide to go for the adventure and take a few days off to just head off to camp and rest my head. Not just resting and relaxing but I want to spend more time with my Creator who died for me at the cross just because He loves me so.

Life is indeed beautiful if we all trust in the Divine power above, I am truly touched and wish to be lead often by the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment